I Work as an Advanced Practitioner

Professional E-Portfolio (PEP)

The Faculty recommends the use of an e-portfolio during training and post qualification.  If practitioners are working within a specialty, they may have access to an area specific Royal College portfolio (eg RCEM) which is supported by the Faculty.  In the absence of a specialty specific portfolio, the Faculty recommends the Practitioners e-portfolio (PEP), which can be accessed here

There is an annual charge to register and use the e-portfolio. For trainee ACPs, the Faculty recommends that the Health Education England (HEE) Training Grant is used to fund this access. 

For qualified ACPs, the Faculty recommends that a portfolio is used to evidence CPD.  Access to the PEP is available on an employer or self-funded basis.




There was a problem retreving the tweets:

Sorry, that page does not exist.